Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New Growth

It is amazing to me how when I mention rainbows,
I start seeing them all the time!

On the drive down to my Grandad's funeral, I saw 3 rainbows. A reminder of God's promise.


The funeral went very wel
l. The Lord was in it all the way. The service bought the gospel message and the time with family was healing. I was given a peace that I didn't have before the funeral. Closure is always hard, but I am on my way to the mending. Saying goodbye to my grandad's house is also hard because it holds so many memories. I'm not very good with change, but with the Lord's help I will be ok.

Today, is a sunny day. A day for new beginnings. A day for new growth. Harrison and I have been doing a lot of planting as of late. With a house comes gardening and we are enjoying it together.

No comments:

A Diary of Life's Adventures!

www.BekahJan.com