Thursday, January 21, 2010

Stormy Weather...


...always ends with a rainbow.

Psalms 34:18
The LORD is near to the brokenhearted
And saves those who are crushed in spirit.


2010 is here and it is already bringing happiness and sorrow. This past month has been filled with celebration of marriage and sorrow of death.

The stormy weather outside my window very clearly explains my current emotional state.... Sadness.

Over the weekend my Grandad past away from cancer. Right now, he is with my Grandma and his parents in Heaven with no sorrow or pain and in this I rejoice.

Even though I know he is in a better place, my human selfishness cant help but seep through. So many chapters in my life ending right now. Its hard not to be sad. I just need to keep remembering my last visit, My Last Goodbye...

...and remember Stormy Weather always ends with a Rainbow.

No comments:

A Diary of Life's Adventures!

www.BekahJan.com