Wednesday, February 3, 2010

a Treasure so sweet...

My most recent project is scanning all of the family's photos to distribute to our whole family. My grandma kept so many photos it can be very overwhelming at times, but I am enjoying every minute of it.
When my grandma died back in 1998, I was devastated. But I was given a special necklace to remember her by. I have always wondered if she cared about the necklace or even wore it for that matter. No matter, it was hers. I have worn it for every special occasion. My highschool graduation, my senior photos, my wedding, and even my grandad's funeral.

Late last night my questions were answered. Going through her photos, I came across this photo. It was so small, I almost missed it. My necklace! She is wearing my necklace! :) I blew up the photo and grabbed my necklace for a comparison. No doubt in my mind, it is THE necklace!

Thankyou Lord for that Treasured-Blessing.
I love you Grandma.

1 comment:

Jan Ely said...

That is so nice to see her wearing it! Sorry to hear of your Grandfather's passing, too.

A Diary of Life's Adventures!

www.BekahJan.com