Friday, November 14, 2008

I have Returned...

Internet has arrived! I can finally start working on my business. I have this really cool craft room! I am so excited to start putting my workstation together. I still have so much to accomplish with this new apartment. I am slowly starting to feel like this is my home. As soon as we get the humidity problem taken care of and I finish setting up, things can get back to normal.

Is it normal for an apartment to be 50% humid? We got a humidity detector because I thought maybe I was going crazy. Not the case, at this moment outside it is 25% humid and in the apartment it is 50% humid. Hopefully the apartment can get this taken care of. I do not do well with humidity. :(

I still have so much to do, as usual, but am starting to accomplish so much! Let the creativity begin!

No comments:

A Diary of Life's Adventures!

www.BekahJan.com