Friday, November 21, 2008

Draining Pipe Over My Bath Tub?

Slowly, I am starting to get a little weary of our new apartment. Granted it is a beautiful area, all new appliances, the place looks amazing.... but there are 2 little problem areas that are just getting me a little down.

I noticed when we first moved in that there was an open pipe above our bath tub. A little weird in my opinion, but nothing was happening. So I ignored it. Until one day.... I was in the kitchen. I heard this weird sound. I ran to the bathroom and looked in the tub. The open pipe above our tub was streaming out water! Once it finally stopped it dripped the rest of the day. There is something terribly wrong with this picture. Something must not be right. Whenever the air conditioning went on it poured and dripped overflow.

We asked about it and we were told it was the overflow pipe from the air conditioning and that is how it was suppose to be. WHAT?!!!

Ok, a little confused here. I am expected to take a bath in that tub and never know when that pipe is going to poor or drip water on my head? I am also suppose to take showers with the air conditioner overflow pipe above my head? Ok, this seems a little bit absurd.

Maybe this is part of the reason why we have an average of 50% humidity in the apartment!!!!
Oh, yes, lets not forget that our heater is a humidifier! :P

It looks like we are going to have quite a battle next week dealing with all this. Just what I want to do Thanksgiving Week. But even with everything that has been hapening, I definitely have many things to be thankful for. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read the post. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

Best regards

A Diary of Life's Adventures!

www.BekahJan.com