Sunday, July 27, 2008

BekahJan's Amigurumi Crochet Patterns!

A few blog posts ago, I explained about my upcoming crochet patterns and Etsy Store! I have two crochet patterns created and one in progress. Today I officially finished my instructions for my first pattern! What took so long, was finding the time to get pictures taken I needed for the PDF pattern. The pattern was already written on paper over 3 weeks ago! So I will officially have items in my Etsy store this Wednesday! I am so excited to finally share a couple pictures of my first creation with you!

Introducing my Amigurumi Clownfish!


As of late, I have had literally over 10 projects on my to do list! In fact, I have even started at least 5 of them! I tend to overload myself! However, I will be able to work on my store full time when we move into our new apartment with the glorious second bedroom!

Remember to check out my store this Wednesday:
http://www.bekahjan.etsy.com

If all goes well, I will have my crochet clownfish pattern for sale and a couple of other items!

1 comment:

Jan Ely said...

Can you say "darling"?!??!?!?! So cute! Good luck with your Etsy shop!

A Diary of Life's Adventures!

www.BekahJan.com