Monday, March 17, 2008

Lots to Blog!

I have sooo much to blog about! But for now, I will make this one short. Just wanted to share with you a couple of necklaces I got! Harrison bought me the Heart one just for fun! Isn't he great?


I blogged earlier that I
am trying to make a charm necklace of Rosie the Riveter! So with lots of help from my mother, I am well on my way. I have my picture, she has the glass and the silver tape. Now all I need is the time to do it! She started practicing and came up with a first necklace design and gave it to me? Isn't she great too? :) That's all I have for now. Will post more later! I'm off to the Concord Sewing Center to get myself a quilting foot and a 1/4 foot with guide for my brother sewing machine!

No comments:

A Diary of Life's Adventures!

www.BekahJan.com