Monday, August 31, 2009

New Home? Yippee!

It has been a long time since I blogged here. These past 3 months have been very hard on me. Filled with unending jaw/teeth problems that most likely wont be fixed for a while. I am slowly learning to wait on God's timing. Constant pain is not my cup of tea, but I am learning to cope with my constant bite changes and TMJ pain. My jaw has decided to have a mind of its own. :P

There is great news though! I love good news! We could possibly be moving soon! Into a house! wooohoo! So excited. We are taking a second look at it today and turning in our application. SO, if all goes well, we will be moving October 1st!

I have been in so much pain lately that going on the computer is exhausting, which unfortunately has been affecting my crafting. So all my crafts have been mindless crocheting. :) Which I love!

No comments:

A Diary of Life's Adventures!

www.BekahJan.com