Monday, June 22, 2009

Artfire Fun and Dental Woes!

I cant believe how long it has been since I have blogged! This past month has been wild! I have been dealing with a lot of dental issues that have affected my jaw and my retainers. I think my TMJ is coming back which I am hoping the orthodontist can help me with this friday. It seems like trials have been coming my way.... But in the midst of trials there is always a glimmer of hope. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel. I cant wait!

I have been trying to keep myself busy with lots and lots of crafting! :) I am so excited because I finally have items in my Artfire Shop! In fact, I listed a Susan Branch Pincushion just last night and already sold it! I will have more Jello Mold Pincushions coming soon to my store. I also added a variety of beaded stitch markers for those knitters out there! Check out my pictures below and go check out my new Shop! :)

I also was FINALLY able to go to Room With A Past this month. I found some great treasures to spice up my craft room! Cant wait to share pictures of those! :)

Did I mention I am donated a set of stitch markers to a giveaway? Check out BekahJan.com for details! :)

No comments:

A Diary of Life's Adventures!

www.BekahJan.com