Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spring has Sprung

Well, Spring has Sprung and I have a new project that has NOTHING to do with Crochet, Knitting or Painting! ;) It is dreaded and it is called "Spring Cleaning"! When we move into a house, I will be ready and organized. I know, I have said this before! But this time I mean business. The month of April is my "Spring Cleaning" month. I have already written out an itinerary. Each day has a task and by the time April has left, I will be all caught up! :) Each week will be a new room to spring clean and organize. I also plan to find lost items such as my cell phone!

I have begun to walk around with a pad of paper just encase I remember a task in my head. I tend to remember things at all hours of the day and Night and am too lazy to write it down. Which means they never get done and they all pile up!

April here I come!

No comments:

A Diary of Life's Adventures!

www.BekahJan.com