Monday, January 5, 2009

Starting New Year with a Bang!

Yes, I have started out the new year with a Bang! The sickness Bang! Yes, I am sick....again! and just in time to ring in the new year, yay for me. Sorry to say, Harrison is also starting the new year out with a bang. Maybe I should postpone my new year to start on February 1st.

I have been so sick, I cant even get out of bed. I am dying to get out of bed to put my crispy Christmas Tree out of its misery. Thanks to my laptop, I have at least been able to be in touch with the outside world....better drift off to sleep.......zzzzzz

1 comment:

Lupie said...

I'm glad you found the Lesser Known Skeins on Ravelry. Your blog is the reason I started this group. I will visit and comment on your blog often.

A Diary of Life's Adventures!

www.BekahJan.com