Monday, August 11, 2008

Website Launch

For the past week, I have been working on my craft website, BekahJan's Whimsical Ventures. It is finally up and running. I still have a few more things left to do, including blog posts. I am stopping my recipe site, because as much as I love cooking and recipes, I have decided it is time to move onto my real passion....crafting. My vision for my website is to have helpful information, tutorials, links, books, photos, and more from different types of crafts/projects I am working on.

I am also excited to display some of my crochet pattern designs. I have already sold 2 patterns and cant wait to complete my current designs. I have also been absorbed in Quilting and Knitting. There is just so much to learn and so little time. Only 2 more months and I will have that crafting room! Cant wait!

Don't forget to stop by and sign my guest book!

No comments:

A Diary of Life's Adventures!

www.BekahJan.com