Saturday, June 14, 2008

My 2 Year Anniversary Present! Yay!

I'm so excited! On June 24, Harrison and I will have been married for 2 years! If you include dating and marriage that makes it 7 1/2 years together! Wow!

So Harrison ordered my Anniversary present! So cool! I get Mary Engelbreit's magazines and in the last issue there was an article on this artist by the name of Jennifer Maestre.

She makes sculptures out of Colored Pencils! Crazy huh! Well, she also does jewelry. The jewelry is pretty unique! I found her Etsy Shop and was able to see all the jewelry she is selling. I found some I liked and put them in my favorites. Well, my sneaky husband looked it up online at work and bought me 2 necklaces for our Wedding Anniversary! So cool! I am dying to get them! I thought I would share a picture of the necklaces with you. Oh, how I love that Man!

Necklace #1

Necklace #2 Front

Necklace #2 Back

No comments:

A Diary of Life's Adventures!

www.BekahJan.com