Monday, June 30, 2008

Logo Preview & Etsy


I am so excited! As most of you know, I have been crocheting like crazy! As of late, I have been interested in creating and selling my own crochet patterns. Not quite sure if I could do it, I started crocheting a toy that I envisioned in my mind. I am almost done with it. I am dying to give you a glimpse of my creation, but that will have to wait until I finish it to perfection. Since I couldn't quite share yet what I have been working on, I decided I couldn't help but show you my new pattern logo. It also goes with my Etsy logo which you can view at my under construction Etsy Store.

I have a few more blogs under my sleeve that will take a little time to put together, but until then, enjoy the glimpse of my logo! :)

No comments:

A Diary of Life's Adventures!

www.BekahJan.com