Thursday, April 10, 2008

Fun at the Beauty Parlor


Today has been quite a productive one for me! This morning I went to the salon and got a deep hair condition. They put all sorts of deep cleansing conditioner in my hair and stuck me under the dryer! I then got my hair its long needed cut. Then it was off to do my errands! Harrison is sick and needed some things from the store. Poor Boy! So I bought him fudge bars and orange soda. Lucky!

Then friday and saturday it is a mother daughter road trip to Apple Farms and then to meet Susan Branch at her store! It is to celebrate her birthday and preview her new fabric line and maybe even get an autograph! If you have never heard of Susan Branch, she makes great stickers! I used them all the time for projects when I was dating! So Cute!

No comments:

A Diary of Life's Adventures!

www.BekahJan.com