Saturday, February 9, 2008

Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day is rapidly approaching! And I can barely contain my excitement! For the past 7 years, Harrison and I have always dome something special for each other on this day. Some years a little more then others. I am anxiously awaiting my Valentine's Day gift. He has already bought it and has it hidden. I have a hunch that it has to do with Susan Branch. ;)So now I must start planning what special and creative thing I will be doing for Harrison this Valentine's Day!


Remember this Valentine's Day to show someone you love them! Whether it be your significant other, a good friend, or your family members! Every day is a time to love, but Valentine's Day is a great way to put an extra effort into it.

No comments:

A Diary of Life's Adventures!

www.BekahJan.com