Friday, October 19, 2007

Welcome!

Hello, my name is Rebekah! I wanted to start a diary blog, where I could post all the things going on in my life. I have 2 other blogs that I write. BekahJan-Recipes-To-Share and Matters-of-my-Heart. Please check them out! *see links list

Matters-of-my-Heart is a place for me to share what I feel is important morally and spiritually. And BekahJan-Recipes-To-Share is a place for me to post new recipes that I find and that others share with me. I decided that I wanted to start a blog where I can just write about all of the special things happening in my life. Everything from moving to my daily grind.

This is where I will post all of the new happenings in my life! So Please Check Back!

Love, Rebekah

1 comment:

miztea said...

Good job, Bekah. Oh yes, I desperately want a copy of that picture of M and M in their cool hats!
Love ya, love ya, honey

A Diary of Life's Adventures!

www.BekahJan.com